Note: In this procedure the terms "OFFLINE" and "ONLINE" refer exclusively to flow paths controlled by valve positioning, and DO NOT refer to pump operation in any instance.
1. Ensure PTO pump is OFF. OPEN drains, allowing most fluid to drain from sprayer.
2. Flush inside of sprayer tank, allowing an additional 25 - 50 gallons of water to drain from sprayer.
3. Open filter canister.
4. Remove poly-mesh filter sleeve and metal strainer.
5. Turn poly-mesh filter sleeve inside out and hang it up securely. Rinse both filter sleeve and metal strainer.
6. Rinse the inside of the filter canister until clean water flows freely from its bottom drain.
7. Close and secure filter canister lid.
8. SHUT drains. Place agitation OFFLINE. Place valves feeding sprayer booms ONLINE. Ensure booms are deployed.
9. Add approximately 50 gallons of water to sprayer tank.
10. After ensuring booms are deployed and boom feed lines are ONLINE, START PTO pump and spray through boom spray nozzles for 2 minutes.
11. STOP PTO pump.
12. After stopping PTO pump, place sprayer boom feed lines OFFLINE, and place agitation ONLINE.
13. Again, add approximately 50 gallons of water to the sprayer tank.
14. After ensuring agitation is ONLINE and boom feed is OFFLINE, START PTO pump and allow water in tank to agitate approximately 2 minutes.
14. STOP PTO pump.
15. Once the PTO pump is OFF, OPEN drains, and OPEN boom feed valve line-up, allowing most fluid to drain from sprayer.
16. Stow booms.