1. Fill tote with water.
2. Weight diffuser manifold in place in tote.
3. Fill filter sleeve with approximately 3 gallons of compost and suspend from diffuser manifold.
4. Attach blower to diffuser manifold.
5. Start blower and adjust air flow to disturb compost without bubbling over filter sleeve lip.
6. Continue aerating tote and compost for 30 min.
7. Empty filter sleeve, fill with new compost and continue aerating for and additional 30 minutes.
8. Stop blower. Wait 15 minutes for silt to settle to bottom of tote.
9. After 15 minutes, pump extract to sprayer tank.